New Vacancy: Specification Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our external sales team as the Area Specification Manager for North England. This full time role will cover the M62 corridor.
What will I be doing in the role?
- Write and manage a detailed sales plan for the area
- Develop a network of strong customer relationships (Architects, Specifiers, Main Contractors) within the area
- In conjunction with the BDM (Builders Merchants), implement the key account plans for builder merchants at a local level
- Identify suitable projects for fermacell using market inteligence tools (ABI) and network of contacts to drive volume sales of fermacell products and accesories
- Target key decision makers within projects to create/change specifications
- Negotiate invidiual project pricing and controls order process back through distributors
- Provide technical assistance and monitor quality through site reporting of major projects
- Develops additional business through close working relationships with selected distributors
- Creates future pipelien business through architects presentations (CPD) and recommended installer training.
In return, this position commands an excellent package including company car, laptop, ipad etc.
How to apply
Please send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "North Role Application".