New Vacancy: Specification Manager for Midlands
Job Function: Area Technical Sales Manager
Primary Location: Midlands (Herefordshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire).
As a Area Technical Sales Manager you will be fundamental in developing and implementing our UK sales strategy and ensuring the commercial success of the business. Reporting to the UK National Sales Manager and based within the Midland region, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Submitting project and budget predictions to time deadlines.
- Identify suitable projects/opportunities/markets where a sales opportunity exists
- Conducting CPD seminars to Architects, specifiers and partner distributor teams.
- Conducting Recommended Installer Training to contractors at head office
- Define and implement a strategy for area management, in agreement with the the UK National Sales Manager.
- Maintaining project and company databases
- Visit prospective clients and secure project specifications
- Record all activities relating to the CRM system in like with company procedure.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package inc. company car, fuel card, laptop, ipad and mobile phone.
- Must hold a UK Driving License
- Ideally based in the Midlands Area
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- A working knowledge of drylining products would be a major advantage.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to fermacell National Sales Manager Lee Jones at email@example.com with the subject: "Midlands application".
We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please do not hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.