New Vacancy: Specification Manager for Scotland
A Specification Manager for Scotland, North of Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
As Specification Manager you will develop the strategy on your territory to target new customers (architects, national house builders and developers) in a dynamic and fast moving company.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy to increase the selling of the Company’s products (fermacell Gypsum Fibreboard and fermacell Flooring Elements) to architects, main contractors and other specifiers.
- Organize events, meetings and presentation to promote features and benefits of the products and solutions to the target audience
- Conduct CPD’s to architects on the benefits of the uses of fermacell products
- Conduct Recommended Installer Training to contractors on-site or head office training facility
- Identify market specific needs and conduct profit analysis of the distributor pricing structure to determine where opportunities lies.
- Builds and maintain the appropriate merchant and distributor network
- Record all activities relating to the CRM system in like with company procedure
The fermacell brand is part of the James Hardie Group. James Hardie employs more than 4,500 people globally. You will join the U.K specification team for fermacell further consisting in your peers and the team’s manager.
- Proven experience (> 5 years) in a Sales position, preferably in the construction industry - Experience in working with architects would be a plus
- A working knowledge of drylining products would be a major advantage
- Proven ability of strategical thinking and planning
- Strong negotiation skills
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial, energetic and driven by results
- Clean driver’s license
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company car
- Company mobile phone, laptop and Ipad.
Would you like to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 6th October 2018
Email Subject: Application for Scotland